Acceptance of Terms
For the purpose of these terms we refer to www.organicwales.com and its database collectively known as “the website” or “we”.
organicwales.com provides its service to you, subject to the following conditions which may be updated from time to time without notice. You are advised to check back regularly, as our terms and conditions of service may change.
By using the website either as a registered user, guest and viewer, you demonstrate that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these conditions, please do not use or log on to the website.
Access to our Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Using the Website
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access this website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
This website may only be used for lawful purposes. You cannot Use the website
- for any unlawful purpose;
- To promote any illegal activity,violence and sexually explicit material
- To promote any form of discrimination
- to harm, threaten, defame abuse or harass another person
- in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or unacceptable
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to provide any kind of customer lists or commercial information service;
- as a source of material or contact data for any kind of marketing activity;
- to tamper with, update or change any part of the website;
- in a way that affects how it is run;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionally large burden on the websites technical systems as determined by us; or
- using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works.
Providing material to organicwales.com
If you provide any material to the website, you agree to grant us permission, free of charge, to use your material in any way we want (including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons) in any media worldwide. In certain circumstances, we may share your material with other trusted organisations.
After posting or emailing your material to the website, you continue to own that material, and you continue to have the right to use your material in any way you choose.
Please choose carefully any information you post on the website, as it will be available for public viewing. By providing any material to the website, and for us to be able to use it, you confirm that:
- your material is your own original work or you are authorised to provide it to the website;
- your material is not defamatory (that is, it does not damage someone’s good reputation), does not take away or affect any other person’s privacy rights, copyright, contract rights or any other rights, and does not
- otherwise break any laws of England and Wales; and
- that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
You acknowledge that we do not have a duty to publish any material you have provided.
We have the right to:
- reject or refuse to post any material you have provided;
- remove any material from the website, whether or not the material goes against any of these conditions; or
- restrict, suspend or stop your access to all or any part of the website at any time.
Listing on organicwales.com
The prices and the terms of payment for a listing and entry in organicwales.com are displayed at all times on this website, including the point where you choose to make a purchase.
Subscribers can cancel their subscription at any time by contacting us. For instances where a subscriber requires a listing to be removed immediately, please contact us. A refund for the remaining subscription period will not be offered.
Please ensure that submitted listings are relevant to the content on this website. If the listing does not match the categories provided then it will either be placed in a new relevant category, or a general/miscellaneous section. Any listing that is deemed inappropriate or contains links to offensive material will not be added and a refund for the submitted content will not be issued.
Terms of Business for Advertisers
1. Advertising fees must be paid at the time of placing the advertisement via PayPal. New job listings and banner ads will be activated when full payment has been received.
2. organicwales.com reserves the right to modify, change or delete any text or image in any way whatsoever at it’s discretion without refund or compensation of any kind to the advertiser.
Refunds and Cancellations
DISPUTES: Any dispute between the company and it’s advertisers will be subject to English Law. Any complaint should be made by submission to our contact form. By making use of the company’s services, clients are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
CHARGEBACKS: in the event of a chargeback we reserve the right to charge a £25 admin fee in addition to any costs involved.
Your dealings with subscribers or Companies and any enitity whatsoever as found through this Directory and this sevice are solely between you and such Company, Partnership or entity. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings or as the result of the presence of a listing on this Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold organicwales.com, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Sites you submit, or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- your use of the service is at your sole risk. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- we make no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, and (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
- no information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from organicwales.com or through the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from (i) the use of the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (iv) any other matter relating to the service.
These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use the website. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
The laws of England and Wales apply to your use of the website and these conditions. We control the website from within the United Kingdom. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using the website you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.
COOKIES AND PRIVACY
If you do not wish to allow our cookies on your computer, please do not use this site. Cookies are not malicious, and are essential for the smooth running of this site.
Continuing to browse this site indicates you accept the usage of cookies on this site.
- Cookies used on this site do not contain any personal information.
- Any information collected is anonymous and generalised.
- This site will not sell any email addresses and names to any third party
- Any email addresses/names left in comments or mentioned in emails sent to me will be kept private and sold to anyone
- Your privacy is respected at all times
If you wish to know how to remove cookies then AboutCookies.org should be of help.
How do I turn cookies off?
Your browser should allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings will usually be found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. For more information regarding these setttings, the following links may be helpful, otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details:
Although we make reasonable attempts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, reliable and up-to-date, Organic Wales does not accept responsibility for any incorrect information provided. We do not assume any liability or responsibility for any loss or damage incurred as a result of using the information contained on this website. A business listing on the website is not a recommendation by Organic Wales. For product/service enquiries, please contact the companies directly.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Unless stated otherwise, all material in this website is copyright of Organic Wales. We reserve the right to amend, remove or correct any entry or business listing in any part of the website without notice or obligation. Data is stored confidentially and will not be passed to any third party without permission. Organic Wales cannot be held responsible for the business terms, transactions or privacy policies of companies we link to. Organic Wales takes measures to secure against the misuse or alteration of our website. However, we cannot guarantee that information or communications are not at risk from external agents outside of our control.
Organic Wales reserves the right to remove or refuse a business listing without any liability or responsibility.
All content in the Organic Wales web site is copyright organicwales.co.uk. No reproduction of any part of this website may be made, nor may any information contained in this website be copied, altered or adapted without Organic Wales’ prior written consent. Additionally, you may not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, alter, amend or adapt any part of this website or any software contained within it.