We’re in the middle of vegetable growing and planting season, and knowing where to plant them, how far apart the different vegetables should be, and how long they need to grow can become daunting if you plan on doing more that one at a time.
To help, the Good to be Home’s downloadable Vegetable Growing Cheat Sheet provides a complete chart of all the vegetables you may want to grow this summer.
10 Things this Vegetable Growing Cheat Sheet will show you
- When to plant
- How far apart to plant seeds
- What needs propagating
- What needs to be in a greenhouse
- What size pot to plant in
- Distance to thin seedlings out to
- Germination & maturation times
- Which pests to look out for
- What veg works best together
- When to harvest!
Many thanks to anglianhome.co.uk for their wonderful graphic.